Poker Source Online Free Poker gifts sound too good to be true? It's not! Pick from a dozen online poker rooms!

Saturday, February 5, 2005

its been a while

i know I know and i have alot to say. so there should be alot of
posts coming fast.

- No matter your political affiliation, you should check out "Flying
Blind" by Michael Smerkonish. It reveals some scary things about how
political correctness is compromising airline security even after
9/11. I don't want to give anything away, but airlines are fined if
they search too many people of middle eastern descent (or any other
nationality) EVEN IF THEY HAVE A REASON TO DO SO.

- for those who don't know me that well, this Wednesday was one of my
favorite dates of the year-- the State of the Union. Even when I
don't like the President, I think it is a great time to reflect on
where we are going as a country. I congrats the President for having
the balls to demand change in social security and even politically
unattractive options like raising the retirement age. While I don't
believe completely in priviatization, I admire someone who speaks
their mind without worrying about polling data.

3 comments:

Kate said...

LOL: what a time to take risks - just after you've won the election. Sorry - the cycnic in me comes out guns blazing when it comes to Senor Bush. Still. Please forgive me!

The airline security thing is SHOCKING. How can people worry about political correctness in times like these?! Damn, I wish they had the time to search us all ...

Mark said...

But since they don't the key point is to search people who are mostly likely to be terrorists.

ramon davidson said...

I would like for Mike to look into professional pilot training. If you think that Flying Blind was frightning (and it was) you should see a good research on who is up front with your life and the life of your loved ones in their hands.

I know because I was in the trainig field for 10 years and a professional pilot for over 40 years.