|Poker Source Online Free Poker gifts sound too good to be true? It's not! Pick from a dozen online poker rooms!|
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
- watching a 1977 george carlin concert. it was an HBO special. Didn't know HBO was that old. a very good wikipedia article on this, apparently HBO was founded by Charles Dolan in 1972.
- things cook really really fast when you cook them at 700 degrees.
- my last golf shot today on the braemar par 3 course was the best 6 iron I ever hit in my life, about 10 yards over the 9th green. wish every golf shot felt that good.
- my new favorite quote -- "You got what you brought"
- people share why too much information in their facebook status. XXX is recovering from a bad day. who on earth are you that you are asking all of your friends and acquaintances for some pity. who does that?
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Needs a Little Tweaking
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Monday, March 31, 2008
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Friday, February 22, 2008
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Saturday, January 26, 2008
MJ: Looking at scout.com; looks like Duke might get Sean Renfree
CC: Who is he?
MJ: A QB from Arizona
CC: Then why isn't he playing there
MJ: He is a high school senior
CC: OK. That makes sense. Is he any good?
MJ: Yes, He is an elite 11 QB.
CC: That's good right?
CC: Are they going to get a kicker too. They really need one.
I love my wife.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
NEW YORK (Associated Press) - Shares of gun maker Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. rose Wednesday after an analyst started coverage with a "Positive" rating, saying the company's revenue will increase as it launches new products and books more orders from the military.
While Smith & Wesson is famous for its revolvers, Susquehanna Financial Group analyst Cheryl Cortez said the company's military and police weapons have helped it take a stronger position in the semi-automatic market. That market offers a lot of potential for the company, she said.
Product lines the company gained from its buyout of Thompson/Center Arms in January 2007, including hunting rifles, will also help improve sales.
"Smith & Wesson has recently launched its bolt-action rifles and has many other products in the pipeline," Cortez said. "New products are expected to gain popularity and wide market acceptance on the back of Smith & Wesson's strong brand name."
She added that profit margins should grow due to the expansion of Smith and Wesson's gun barrel manufacturing facility and the integration of Thomson/Center Arms.
The stock rose 38 cents, or 7.9 percent, to $5.21 in afternoon trading. Smith & Wesson shares have traded around annual lows over the last two months, and took a steep drop in October after the company cut its fiscal-year profit outlook. It cut its forecast again in December.
Cortez said she estimates the Springfield, Mass., company will earn 31 cents per share in the year ending April 30, compared to the company's estimate of 40 cents per share.
She expects a profit of 46 cents per share in fiscal 2009, while analysts polled by Thomson Financial forecast a profit of 61 cents per share that year.