Poker Source Online Free Poker gifts sound too good to be true? It's not! Pick from a dozen online poker rooms!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

what I am waiting for..


Can't wait until they ask Barack Obama about the situation in Kosovo, which has the potential to alter the face of central Europe for decades to come.

Q: Mr. Senator, what do you belief the US should be about the situation in Kosovo.
A: Great question. I feel it is important for the US to improve its status across the global. I believe in Hope and I believe in Change. If elected President, I belief I can bring hope, change and optimism to all of the former eastern europe.
Q: so what exactly would you do, Mr. Senator
A: I believe in Hope. I believe in Change.


So the real question is, when will the American people realize that the Presidential candidate is wearing no clothes.

No comments: