Poker Source Online Free Poker gifts sound too good to be true? It's not! Pick from a dozen online poker rooms!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

untitled

Germany has demanded a rethink on EU guidelines on condom size after
finding its average penis did not measure up.

Doctors around Essen were ordered by the government's health
department to check out the average size suggested by Brussels.

They reported the EU has overestimated the size of the average penis
by almost 20% and insist other countries will discover the same.

Urologist Gunther Hagler, head of the team compiling the research,
said: "By checking hundreds of patients we found German penises were
too small for standard EU condoms.

"On average they were 14.48 cms long and 3.95 cms wide. That makes
them much smaller than the EU standard condom size of 17 cms in length
and 5.6 cms in width."

He denied the German man was any smaller than the rest of Europe,
adding: "We think the EU has got its sums wrong, and if other
countries were to check out their men's assets they would find the EU
has made a mistake in its calculations.

"There should be a rethink and the EU statisticians should check their
figures again. After all, they have also ruled EU standard condoms
should be able to hold 18 litres of fluid without breaking, which also
seems a bit excessive."

7 comments:

Enlargement said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a penis enlarging devices related site focusing on penis enlarging devices and mens health related topics.

Smallman said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about average penis size) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about average penis size related articles and subjects.

Enlargement said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a average penis size related site pertaining to average penis size related articles.

sexedman said...

What a great site you have here, I bookmarked it!

I have a average penis size related info site. It covers average penis size related information.

Check it out when you can. ;)

paige said...

Great work on your blog - it was very enlightening. You've got a lot of useful info on there about Cms so I've bookmarked your site so I don't lose it. I'm doing a lot of research on Cms Exposed and have just started a new blog - I'd really appreciate your comments

amber said...

I appreciate your information on Cms. I just bookmarked your site and will be back regulalry to keep on top of it. Please check out my blog on Cms Exposed - I'd really appreciate it

emily said...

Wow - you're blog is full of good info. It's getting hard to find blogs with useful content and people talking about Cms these days. I have just started my Latest Cms News blog and would really appreciate you coming by - thanks again