A devasting loss... And since the decision to fire Ted was made before the game Duke fans don't ever have any mixed emotions about the loss.
Actually the entire game as a pretty good representation of the Ted Roof Era
* flashes of brilliance from both the offense and defense
* proved that "we don't have enough talent" is no longer a valid excuse.
* horrible game management from TR (playing for a 40 yd FG)
* horrible special teams play
* horrible game preparation and fundamentals (missed tackles and tons of bad penalities and delay of game penalties)
* poor use of talent (how often did we even look to Clifford Harris or Eron Riley in the last 3 drives).