for one day, Ted roof was not the worst coach for a high-profile Duke athletic teams.
some highlights from our basketball team tonight
- young players who haven't developed
- an offense that runs away from its most effective weapon in the 2nd half
- an defense that can't adjust to a change in strategy from the other team
- poor decision making at key positions
- horrible unforced turnovers
- your best offensive weapon form the first half sits for most of the second.
I could write a book about this. But if coach K wasn't famous with 25 years of success, everyone would be calling for his head.