Poker Source Online Free Poker gifts sound too good to be true? It's not! Pick from a dozen online poker rooms!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

poker

Took a poker break and started playing some more today. Restarted my
account on UB and had a decent, yet very volitile afternoon. Played a
bit all of the games, limit HE, NLHE, triple draw. Really only made one
mistake (at least that I realized) where I got a bit aggressive with a
middle pair against likely A-K on an dry board. Check to induce the
bluff idiot.

Also played some 1-2 NL where I tried to play every hand. That is fun.
I used to be a limit machine but I need to play some more NL. I
honestly think the 1-2 NL game might even be a better game than the
30-60 TD (and that's saying something).

Maybe I'll post some hands later.

No comments: