Poker Source Online Free Poker gifts sound too good to be true? It's not! Pick from a dozen online poker rooms!

Saturday, January 1, 2005

Ocean's 12

There isn't a nice way to say this. This movie was a tremendous disappointment. Everything that was good about the first movie either wasn't in the second movie or was poorly executed. The snappy dialogue from 11 was nonexistent.

From the original, I probably quote 15 lines on a daily basis. I don't remember a single line from this one. In the original, the great thing about the movie was 60% of the movie was about the group pulling off a heist. In this movie, maybe 5 minutes are dedicated to it. Finally, the premise of this is not believable and the ending is one of the worst in movie history.

To spoil the movie for some of you (because i want to ensure you don't see it), it appears as if the group failed in its heist but then in a flashback you see how it really succeeded in a 1 minute sequence. The plot is completely unbelievable and i want my $7.50 back. (I am glad i went to the matinee or I would be $9 pissed.)

on a positive note, if you haven't seen it, go see Sideways. The best movie I have seen in the past couple of years. "Merlot, I am not drinking Merlot." If you like wine, or making fun or wine snobs, this movie is for you. For me, it is like Swingers goes to Napa Valley.

happy new year.

No comments: