Poker Source Online Free Poker gifts sound too good to be true? It's not! Pick from a dozen online poker rooms!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

my old favorite airlines

When I traveled for a living, Northwest airlines used to be my favorite airlines. Automatic upgrades for anyone with status, plus a liberal status comping policy. They tended to arrive on time plus their terminals always had the best food. The BBQ in the Memphis terminal is so of the best I have ever had anyway. Even though I primarily fly United now, I have no qualms flying NW. (I still have status on their airline though i hadn't flown it more than 3 or 4 times in the past 3 years).

However, now Northwest has officially lost my business forever. They now have eliminated priority boarding and have embraced the Southwest Airlines herd boarding mentality. Thank you Northwest for ignoring the business travel. Thank you for igoring your consumer who pays more for tickets.

Thank you for making it easier for me to stick with United.

1 comment:

Mrs. J said...

I was never a fan of NWA. I think it had more to do with the fact that whenever I was flying with them, I was stuck in a plane for 18-plus hours on route to Manila from Chicago. At least United now has satellite radio. :)