Poker Source Online Free Poker gifts sound too good to be true? It's not! Pick from a dozen online poker rooms!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Can he sink any lower

Apparently, Tom Cruise helped influence David Beckham to the LA so he could join the church of what's happening now, I mean scientology.

Admittedly, the source is the New York Daily News, but still it makes you wonder. Maybe some of Beck's $200MM of endorsements will be for books by L. Ron Hubbard.


In other news, the most hyped day of NFL playoffs came and went yesteday. Good thing I didn't bet on either game since I would have gone 0-fer. (Even though Philly covered, i would have taken the money line.).

It also got me to thinking about why I like or dislike certain people. Those who know me know that I refer to Peyton Manning as "the anti-Christ". Don't like Tiger Woods, but like Phil Mickelson and Barry Bonds. At this point, I don't even know why I hate Peyton Manning. Is it because he is smug, but Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens are just as smug? Is it because he is a huge choker, well, I liked Phil before he choked.

No comments: