I have, however, turned into a night owl for no good reason. I stayed up watching tv or being online until 2 am then waking up round 9. By the time I am read the paper and taken a shower, it is noon. Then I go out for something and it is 2 or 3 and i am tired from a long day. Also, West Wing reruns are the crack of daytime television. Even if i know almost every line I still want to watch. I also spent this weekend once again watching the entire run of Sports night. It is amazing the crossover between the 2 shows. Here is a partial list from what i remember
- Josh Malina
- Lisa Edelstein (sam's hooker friend in west wing and dan's 1 night stand in SN)
- the actress who plays the substitute anchor was Mrs. Barlett's chief of staff
- Janel Maloney plays the assistance wardrobe director in an episode
- Timothy Busfield directs a SN episode
- Felicity Huffman was on WW for a few episodes of the majority leader's COS
I know there must be more. anyone?